Sunday, May 15, 2011
just came back from Pokemon Battle Roads Tournament
haizz...
quite disappointing
played a total of 5 matches with my Wailord deck
1st round - Horrible. It was a 1 turn kill. Cause opponent deck is just damm gay. Used SP crobat deck. 15 minutes on 1 turn. All I did was just look at him, look ard cause damm boring. Only way to win is for my basic to tank enough or he get a lousy hand
2nd round - Won. Was a tight match. Went against Mamoswine deck. Nearly lost. Lucky he just nice run out of energy
3rd round - Also another tight match with me making a lot of stupid mistakes. Keep on getting the wrong cards and wrong moves. End up I lost. Used Dark deck. Main is Tyranitar Prime. Could have won that round...
4rd round - Lousy hand. Energy Lock. Faced against LuxChomp deck but his setup was quite slow though.
5th round - Won. But was a very big shocker for me in the beginning. Used lightning deck =.= My water sure tio own. Somemore got 2 zekrom. But my hand...I say quite lucky. Starting was luck I guess cause I got delibird and wailmer with 4 energies and a bebe. So draw until I got my cards. Managed to get the full setup of Feraligatr prime, BTS, 2 Wailords, Floatzel X. And he happened to get energy lock ^_^ But his zekrom did 1 helll of a dmg to my Wailord though. 1 hit kill sia. 240dmg - outrage. Cause I deal him 120 and zekrom life was 130 =.= But lucky got Floatzel X save me...
Oyea but I managed to get my Sunflora!!! $3. good sia the uncle. Alot of people wanted the card but lucky uncle saved it for me ^_^
now lack of 1 more sunflora and i shd be able to form a proper tangrowth or jumpluff deck.
ahhhh
now just wait and chiong my dynasty warrior 7 lo
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::6:14 PM