Saturday, May 21, 2011
For some odd reason...
I picked up drawing =.=
duno why
but this is how it began
just 2 days ago which is on a thursday
Keith said that it has been a while since he last drew
so he started drawing Endymion, The Master Magician yugioh card
from there, I was damm bored and had nth to do in bunk
so while waiting for our next instructions
I read just browse through D.Gray-man comic bk 16
and I came across the part whereby Cross was about to shoot the lvl4 akuma
from there, I thought to myself
hmm...how bout I draw this?
and so from there
I started. But the initial sketch was very very horrible
So I discarded it and gave up
but came late afternoon after our training where we were to await dinner, once again I had nth to do
so I tried to draw cross again
and somehow, it turned out better
and from there, I drew it all the way till it was lightsout
the end result...this ain't that bad
hence, yesterday after book out, I took a detour to hougang point and bought a sketch book before I went home. And from there, I started drawing again
ok...I guess right now I am hooked onto it
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::7:39 PM