Sunday, March 13, 2011
ok...
very very long while since last post
need to write some stuff before it rots again
lets see...
so far life in 30SCE is tough
almost everyday training ain't easy
especially the damm STB(short trackway bridge)
bloody heck
187kg carried by 8 ppl not funny at all
and soon will be cut down to 6 ppl
really can die
but on slack days
really is really slack until cant slack anymore
morning pt, then go bunk wait for further instructions until dinner time also nth happen
oyeea
i'm bringing in pokemon card to play
LOL
yea kinda childish but yea
this is what NS can do to you
4 more weeks before I can get to wear my beret
cant wait for it to quickly end
so far live firing is rather interesting
know those shows and cinemas where ppl press some button and the bomb goes boooom
all those demolitions
I actually get to play with them
quite shiok
press the button and BOOOOOM see fire in the sky
kinda look like Akainu magma fist in the sky
Most importantly
I actually gained weight
=.=
5kg somemore
duno isit fats or jus muscle mass
cause every night I kept on eating biscuits
and every meal always add rice...
even back at tekong also not like this...
maybe I shd cut down on food intake...
but then again maybe not
cause I am skinny enough liao
ahh shall see how
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::2:33 PM