Saturday, December 18, 2010
Ok alright
finally post something liao lo!!!
let's see
Finally
I get to have a 2 day book out!!!
from the starting till now all i had was a 1 day book out =.=
well now is time for me to enjoy my bed for 2 days
which I already did yesterday
but damm it lah
had a fever =.=
got fever on thursday after range
it was like my body was holding out?
after I successfully completed my range
then my body gave way
friday was a no good for me
slight fever
but cant see MO
cause if i kena status, sure canot book out
so jus tahan till time to book out and tadah
but this morning woke up with 38.3
now not so bad liao. temp 36.8
jus hope can maintain
but cough and flu ard though
irritating
ahhh 20 more days to pop
approx 2 weeks due to the bk out days and holidays
wahahahaha
lets see
I managed to clinch a silver for my ippt
hence the book out yesterday. otherwise i shd still be in camp now for RT
1st ippt results was horrible
chin up only 3, 2.4km 12.56 min
now, chin up 8, 2.4km 11.14m
big improvement within like 3~4 weeks?
range was more irritating?
i had to reshoot my day shots for like 3 times
cause i keep getting 13/16 which is a no go
need to get at least a 14/16
but shiok ah my night shot
1 time clear
perfect 16/16
total 30/32 marksman
ahhh now still considering leh
either sign on navy MDES, go to SCS to become a Sergeant or be a Close Combat Instructor which is a Man...
zzz
thinking thinking thinking
oya 1 more thing to think about
shd I buy a PS3? hmm
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::12:21 PM