Monday, October 25, 2010
Take this time to update
I have officially left Songs of the Sea
Staff pass and uniform yet to return cause I not yet receive my testimonial
Once ready to collect then I can just 1 shot return everything
While waiting, download as many shows as I can
Still have yet to progress much on 强剑
Spooktacular 2010 was awesome
even though I still prefer last year
well but still fun
Now going to start on my Gunpla marathon
still got 5 outstanding kits and still got 3 more yet to buy
00QanT, Harute and Rafael
Need to complete them ASAP before immigrating to Tekong
Countdown 17 more days
haizz....
I am looking forward and yet not at the same time
But 1 thing I definitely look forward to for sure
That is Genting trip
yes sound as boring as usual for genting
but this time got Amir and Halim to accompany me >_<
at least won't be as boring
Now just wait to eat finish dinner and start lo
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::6:18 PM