Friday, September 3, 2010
2 more months before i enter army...
time to train myself up!
since now still no swimming....
so arm training time!!!
pushups dumbells
ahhhh
once 7th month over, can train cardio liao
+ running
ANYWAY
went to Gundam Convention today at Compass Point
well I say not many ppl turned up
since is a weekday? but friday lah...
Went with Meng Yeow, Xian Long and Waisiong
gosh...
so many new releases
busy snapping away wif my camera
In the end, bought 3 BB units.
Ryofu Clear Ver aka Lu bu Retail price $42 - After 20% off $34.35
Sou Sou new ed. horse ver aka Cao Cao Retail price - $33.55 - After 20% off $27.95
Ryomei bird ver aka Kong Ming/Zhuge Liang Retail price - $25 - After 20% off $20.75
spent total $83.05
then was given 12 special edition weapons as well
suppose to get that only if I spent more than $100 single receipt
but the guy decided to give it to me since I nearly reach $100
this is really 赚到 sia
ahhh
but damm
I saw Gundam OOQanT $27.95 after discount!!!
I WAN IT ALSO
Damm...
have to go back another day to get it
ahhh....
because of this...
need to work more liao to earn back the $$$
lucky...on Hari Raya I earned $92
Fort4 + Oscar 2. 9.75 hrs x $9.50 WOOOOOO
then need work 1 more fort day to cover my OOQanT
ahh sept will really be 1 heck of a month
but....
also a month to miss ppl...
XL and MY go in...
damm....
left only me not yet go in...
somehow...
1 part of me can't wait for NS...since I am entering a new phase of my life...
but another part of me dread NS...for I know I am going in to suffer and waste 1yr 10months of my life...
entering new phase of life of wasting
irony....
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::6:08 PM