Friday, June 25, 2010
Ok
Well
some things happened...
so time for major changes again!!!
With regards to the plans/goals earlier this year...
change change change
*Not in order to the initial plans*
1. I can finally drop it. This obstacle that has been hindering me for quite a while. Thanks to you, now I can finally move on and not keep on getting stuck there wondering what to do. Well then, I am certainly looking forward to both your progress in this matter. I'm rooting for ya both so hang on and don't give up yea!
2. Need to change to new blogskin liao and new song as well
3. Work till at least 10th Sep where I can then have my official 1 year record in Songs of the Sea
4. Back to training again for my stamina is really getting weaker...hopefully can wake up to go swimming
5. To start on my long postponed story
Ah well that is about it I guess for now till NS?
Let it be then
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::5:40 PM