Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Today is another day day day
And I'm still sick of course lah
well
afternoon went out
to Leisure Park Kallang
go to a new shop for me to hang out
La Tendo
another anime collectibles place
From the outside itself ah is already a wow
see inside...even more WOW
so many things!!!
And of course the place is bigger than PITB
even got display cabinets all these
but ah....
abit troublesome
cause finding the thing that I want need more work
but damm
asked the staff
POP Strong World Zoro 2nd ver. next re-issue only in sep
so means if I want to get it...have to buy it from other sources liao
but...
Luffy ver...is coming out in JUNE!!!
I'm so going to buy it.
but saw the other prices ah for other POPs, not cheap sia
$100++
but heck..for the sake of getting that luffy
I will spend it
so in the end...
I bought 1 figuart Kamen Rider Kabuto and the mini figure of Shanks
pictures already posted in FB so go see if you want to
tomorrow work full day again
haizz....
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:54 PM