Friday, January 1, 2010
yea 2010
wow
Happy New Year
As usual I will say, what is so happy about a new year? You are just 1 year closer to death
If it really is a Happy New Year...then I hope that my wish will come true then
ANYWAY
today is a nice day
play Dynasty Warriors 6 the whole afternoon
at 4.35pm, Halim called and asked whether I can go down to SOTS to help or not as there is a shortage of manpower
so go down then, had my dinner ASAP and vroom I go
And thanks alot ah Halim
I come down help become keymaster and Concourse IC somemore
=.=
Keymaster nvm...since it doesn't make much of a difference as my car is parked at Imbiah Office...
but Concourse...zzz
uber sian
Project and Project till voice coarse
and I spotted this...
Ang Moh in a Scooby Doo suit going to Siloso Beach Party
....
A mascot? Or perhaps just some random person
then after work
Drove Meng Yeow, Desmond and Ibrahim back to Hougang Plaza there to eat supper
and from there keep chat and chat
chat until we never realized that 2009 over liao until the next table, this indian guy went WOOOO and bang his beer on the table
ahh then realized that
then continued chatting and chatting till like 12.45am where we finally part ways and go home
haaa
later M.Y. coming over to my place
cause I called him to come over to play Dynasty Warriors 6 of course
lols
need help wif it
now....
time to sleep
zzz
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::1:35 AM