Thursday, January 7, 2010
5 weeks and 1 day more
till I finally finish Year 3
and graduation
By Right...
I should be studying and chionging like no tomorrow to pull up my GPA
BY LEFT, here I am having no mood to study at all, instead playing games and not giving a freaking damm at all...
Nice ah...
duno why like that...
feel like just pass jiu pass
don't care how bad I did as long as I pass can liao
forget everything
cause chances of me entering NTU to take EEE is way impossible with my GPA
so just give up and go NS
then if I can even find the interest again, go some Alikuku Uni to get my Degree
zzzzz
really no motivation at all liao
Sian sian sian...
really damm sian...
2mr got RF UT
and I never revised at all...
but come to think of it...
in these 3 years in RP
since when have I ever revised for a UT?
NEVER AT ALL!!!
haizz...
now is really damm damm dammmmmmmm siannnzzz
just await till tomorrow and continue doing nth...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:32 PM