Saturday, December 26, 2009
What a wonderful day
I am down with flu since yesterday
sniff and sniff non stop
must be the god damm
nono...
Buddha damm weather
keep changing here and there and tadah now sick
but I have 1 more theory...
chocolate again...
zzz
it seems that whenever before I get sick ah...i seem to consumed chocolate the day before
yea...
thursday Oscar 1 aka Amir bought some cookies and such for us to eat as a mini celebration of christmas eve
and there were chocolate biscuits...
shd be that I guessed that made me sick
so in the end what happened
today supposed to work
but then when I am having my dinner at 3.30pm...
Amir called me up
asked me whether I want to rest or not since I am sniffing away
then just nice today manpower got 19, no shortage so why not? rest then
pop panadol pills but can't seem to shut my eye
then sudden dad drag me go grandma place there if not no more chance to go since I am working on weekends
so go then...
hell
1 hour just to reach there
WHY?
because drive by the long traffic way that includes tons of traffic lights plus paid ERP $2
zzz
why no CTE/AYE? Cause heavy traffic...
and thx to that, the petrol also heavy ah. 1 bar gone jus like that. now left 1/4 tank left =.=
rot and rot till 9.50 can go back home lo
ahhh now just wait for time up, eat pill, and off to bed
2mr still got tons of stuff to do...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::10:36 PM