Sunday, October 18, 2009
Today was really quite a day...
to start off 1st
i did not go swimming
cause i overslept =.=
Mum did not drive me to MRT today...
since she is going suntec for some convention thingy
so...
I DRIVE TO WORK TODAY
=D
finally get to try it out
well...
driving to sentosa was something...
i missed the turn at lower delta road and so ended up at hendenson road instead
then jus go straight lor.
try to navi gate my way out
then come to a junction which made wrong turn
supposed to go left i went right
and somehow i sensed smth wrong...
so made a u-turn and just nice there was SPC
so refill petrol and on my way to sentosa this time is correct
cause only a straight road liao
then at gantry there,
duno why they nv charge me $2 for the car body...
so go in free
but parking is not..
cause I am supposed to park at Imbiah Carpark which is free
but I cant find it
so ended up parking at Beach Station instead as time is running out...
$3.21 gone just like that
work today was really smth
kena throw to Gate 3 but not IC
so jus tap tap tap tickets
AND!!!
after the 2nd show end
got these chinese woman came up to me and ask what to do with the tickets? return to me?
I just say keep it as a souvenir
then later she stand there and wait for her husband come
then he ask me again what to do wif tickets
so i answer same thing back
then he say thanks and put his hand out want to shake my hand
of course i have to do that lah
but when shake hand ah...
i felt duno why got paper in my hand one
then see and realised is money!!!
then the man pushed the money towards me and tried to get away
of course i can't accept this...
against company policies so faster push back to him, thank him and done
then later on another guest lost his camera case with a memory card adapter inside
so have to fill out report for him
go home time best
I got lost
how?
I missed the turn that I am supposed to take to go robinson road and ended up on ECP AYE...
big time jialat
exited by Rocher road and try my luck just go straight
and ended up on beach road
and heng
there saw a sign say CTE SLE
so go back into expressway and ZOOM back home
tomorrow still wake up early
big time sian
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:09 PM