Sunday, October 25, 2009
test test
WOOOOOO
CAN WRITE!!!!!
In case you all are wondering what i am so happy about....
I am writing this post right now on my new phone!!!
Jus change it yesterday
Nokia E63 for me (for my line)
And a Sony Ericsson Business Edition for next time go NS one (my dad's line)
since no camera phone allowed...
sadly this business edition phone got no WLAN....
major drawback of a business ed. phone
today work is ok
nth special
except for 1...
during 1st show this malay man came up to me and ask whether can he pray here or not...
then...
I kena forced to go for the Spooktacular event that Sentosa is hosting
I can't say no cause I was the keymaster of the day =.=
so in total
6 of us go
Airie, Afifi, Halim, Sham, Yiling and me lor
hell sia
the entire IOS museum turn into some haunted house thingy
but damm it was really funny at times
a few parts really shocked, others keep laughing
instead of trying to run through the entire thing,
we kept on trying to spot the "ghosts" and who are they and take pictures wif them
Sham even took the video of the entire process
have to get it from him ASAP then post it
pics have to take from Halim
now thinking shd I go for next week event as well?
mmm
thinking about it
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::12:37 PM