Sunday, October 11, 2009
Sunday sunday sunday
Yeaaa
morning wake up play Digimon World Championships on NDS emulator of course
Been playing this game since Friday
and I managed to complete it today afternoon just before I had my "dinner"
this game style is soooo familar to Digimon World on PS1
work today of course
in charge of Concourse today
then ah...
smth happened
and it amused me alot
During the running of 1st show
got these group of 3 from china, 1 za bor and 2 da bor
1st thing is ask whether can speak mandarin
ask me bout the show
then where to buy tickets and what time is next show all these
then the guy tell the girl go buy ticket they wait cause he lazy
then girl dun wan
so what they do?
use scissors paper stone to decide
IN FRONT OF ME SOMEMORE
then end up is the girl lose so she have to buy
then ask me bout the beaches whether free or not etc
then out of nowhere
the girl ask, where did I learn my mandarin from? Did I attend a chinese sch?
Answered I am a local and then best
ask whether can she take a photo with me?
then the other guy also join in take photo with me
I am like what?
lols
really random sia out of the blue this happen
ppl ask me help take photo of them can. but suddenly taking photo with me
thats a new one
lols
ahhh 2mr need wake up early for fitness program again
zzz
sian bout it sia
tuesday after class maybe go swimming
but which complex, not yet decide
want to try the new goggles with degree that dad bought for me today
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:23 PM