Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Woke up at 10++ close to 11
Cause slept at 2.40am
so no breakfast for me liao
but is lunch by the time i done washing up bathing etc etc
around 2pm like that head off to heartland mall 1st
like i had stated yesterday, go CD shop find DVDs VCDs.
Shows that I am currently finding, 命中注定我爱你, 洗冤录 season 1 and 2。
Told mum to help me buy these shows in Genting since is cheaper.
But hell sia. She called and said that for 命中注定我爱你, convert to sing $ is $60. WTH SIA
but for 洗冤录2 is $20++ so she bought that for me. but sadly dun have season 1.
Heartland mall the shop, saw 命中注定我爱你 DVD $24.90. but cant find 洗冤录.
Then head down to Hougang Mall shop, found both. 命中注定我爱你 $19.90 DVD. as compared to genting $60 =.=
but ah...洗冤录$43.90 omg....ex leh...
After that, I just drive around and landed in sengkang. So just do a little exploring and head back home. by then around 4pm like that liao. So what I do? continue watching命中注定我爱你. Then I chance upon this sentence they said.
girl:人家说女人被骗第一次是纯真, 第二次是無知,第三次是愚蠢。
guy:我只知道第一次是偶然,第二次是必然,第三次是命中注定。
girl:命中注定被你骗三次阿?
how true isit leh? I duno...
2mr going sch for FYP
evening run
wonder what time will I wake up...
mmm...
*edit. Forget to add. Saw the mediacorp actors. Li Teng and Pornsak at Heartland Mall
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:38 PM