Friday, September 18, 2009
Today morning 8am
got woken up by mum...
cause...
Big monster wan go swimming
and of course i go lah
since yesterday I was the one who suggested it
so wash up eat breakfast everything
9.30am I drove big monster to Compass Heights. (the condo connected to compass point)
Why go there?
because my aunt live there
and then big monster parents scare smth happen to her
and she more used to the pool there rather than Hougang Complex one
and they also got the pass card...
so go there swim lor...
went up to auntie place to put down our stuff and change into swimwear
then go down
and hell...
it was raining here and there
rain, then no rain, rain then no rain, then super heavy rain non stop
which is where it is our cue to go back home
4.30pm usual mum drive me to serangoon mrt station then i take mrt go work
and damm siaaa
today manpower was low
and I am the IC of Gate 2
and I solo alone
.....
somehow 1 way or another...
i managed to survive despite me getting kan jiong
then ah....
end of 2nd show where I have to of course keep spamming byebyebye to guests...
this indian family came up to me and ask
where is singapore flyer?
I got stunned and just told them Clark Quay
....
yes i noe now that it is not at Clark Quay but rather at Marina Square there
Lucky they cant understand what I said so I just asked them
"Are you taking a taxi there?"
"yes"
"Ok, if this is the case, later u board the taxi, you just tell the driver that you want to go to the Singapore Flyer, and he will bring u all there"
HENG AH I SAY LIKE THAT
If not wait next day I kena complain say sentosa staff said Flyer at Clark Quay and they spent hours looking around but cant find anything other than SG River
Then they later keep asking me questions how much the price, the duration all these
How I know sia
I sentosa staff. not Singapore Flyer staff. But of course I can't say that...
I just realized sia...
everytime all these tourists ask me where is what and what in SG
I keep say Clark Quay nth else
LOL
and not all right answer somemore
lolssss
ahh tomorrow work usual time
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:21 PM