Monday, September 7, 2009
Summary of what I did today
Woke up late today when I am supposed to wake up early to go for a run
but what the heck
I jus pulled myself out of bed and went running at BGMP
And my stamina only managed to get slightly better
pushed myself to finish 1.6km
next run will be at least 2km
reached back home 10.30 where I bathed and have my breakfast
after that leh, flip flop about in bed thinking what to do
chatted wif jy on msn till lunch time where I go out da bao of course
then continue chatting and flip flopping about
all the way till dinner da bao etc etc etc
now jus...
plain emo..
2mr will be going out to find DVDs and jus drive about
wednesday will be going back to sch for FYP meeting in afternoon then evening go run
thursday work and other than that, no idea yet
so now jus plain flip flopping
not decomposing, melting nor rotting
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::8:36 PM