Friday, September 11, 2009
Obviously back from work, sitting in my bed now writing this post
As usual, morning lazed around till 1.45pm leave house to go work
Reached office at 3pm which I am supposed to report by
then Rauhda went through some stuff with me till like 4pm then she go meeting
so I am left alone to go through it alone
5.45pm, Hamil was the PM Co-IC so he took over my training
Was stationed at Concourse for my training today
and damm...
I am the first contact that all guests will meet 1st
so what is my job? crowd control and 1st contact lor
Then ah...
Damm heng
got this Ang Moh and a local woman if i not wrong
asked me how to go Shangri La
AND I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE >_<
Lucky ahhhh
DS Alvin just nice beside me at that time
so asked him for help and he gao tim everything
After they go off, I told him they were looking for a hotel and I got no clue
then he joked wif me
"this ang moh ah, high class one leh. must find a hotel then can URMMMMMM. Don't want resort one"
LOLS!
And best...got this Blangla approached me asking this
"Is this the Seas Song?"
I said "Yes it is Songs of the Sea. Are you here to watch the 7.40pm show?"
" Ah, so I give them ticket, and I go in sing song?"
"Nono. You give them ticket, u sit down, and u watch them sing song"
"so I give this, and go in sing song"
=.=
Imagine this kind of conversation dragged on for like 5mins and his like 10yr old son have to ask me also to clarify the matter. End up, they just want to ask about the ticket =.=
And No i am not being racist, cause the man himself told me he from Blangladesh
8.50pm went back in Ops room where Hamil tested me on some of the things that I am supposed to know
I was given this questionare form, whereby I have to answer all the questions and submit it at the end of my OJT4
It will determine whether I pass or not =.=
zzz
Ahhhh.....stomach completely empty from 3pm to 11pm again...
mum fetched me from Harbour Front Interchange this time so drove back to same place for my dinner
Next OJT on monday. Cause I gave excuse to not work tomorrow. Sunday for my FYP research
now...
Sleep ah...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:58 PM