Friday, September 11, 2009
Mmmmmmmm
Laze around in the morning till 2.30pm
then off to work
Drove to Harbour Front interchange, then my mum drive car to go grandma place to pass some stuff they bought from Genting
Reached Harbour Front there around 3.25pm then wait for Shuttle Bus to go in Sentosa
Waited at Imbiah Office for Co-IC Rauhda as according to my IC Rico she is supposed to find me
but ended up is I find her as it seems she was not informed that I will be working today
Screw up lor Sentosa side...
Then according to her, it was stated in the roster that I have found a new job. And I said that I will be available after 26th august...wth is this sia...cock up big time
Even DS(Duty Supervisor) Anthony was surprised that it took me so long to start work...despite having completed my OJT at fort 1 month ago....
Collect my new uniform from DS Kana and then need change to a bigger size for I am too strong
lols.
Nvm...
Then went to Songs Of The Seas where I am posted of course....
iron uniform change into them and just wait and just nice my shirt tore...so have to wait for next Co-IC Barisun or however u spell it to bring me a new one
And Hendro was working here today. Seems he also shocked why it took me so long to work
Was stationed at Gate 1 for my OJT1 training where Kairul and Nasri took care of me
Then head back to office for bits of theory lesson and head back out to watch 2nd show and back again to office to wait for pang kang.
Finished at 9.45pm and have to go back to Imbiah Office to return the torn shirt and Fort Siloso uniform. After that, head home. Took train back, drop off at Sergangoon where my mum picked me up and head to Hougang Plaza there to have my dinner. Yes. I did not have any dinner from 4pm to 11.15pm.Power. Another screwed up thing
Tomorrow need report at 3pm. Ahh...now still waiting for my roster...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::12:14 AM