Wednesday, September 9, 2009
For today...
Woke up around 10++
Cause slept late again 2.40am
was watching 命中注定我爱你 thats why
Then 2 monsters, their sotong maid + sutini another maid from Uncle Raymond there came came today
And originally I was supposed to go for FYP meeting in the morning 11am
but need to wait for Ai lian yiyi to come then I can go off but she only come around 12++ to 1pm
So I had already told them I would come at 1.30pm
Then later Doel told me I no need go liao cause he only book the ILE room till 1.30pm
so I will meet them next wednesday
My task, research on Interrupt Functions
So spent the afternoon doing some research, continue watching 命中注定我爱你 and chatting with Miss Tan Jing Ying =D
4.30pm went running as usual at BGMP
Managed to push myself to complete 2.4km but wif stops here and there cause...
while I was running, I felt a very sharp pain at the back of my head
like got something keep knocking my head
Worried that it could be heatstroke so I just have to take breaks in between for the pain is not pleasant at all
even right now I can still feel the pain...
evening leh...
after eat finish dinner, supposed to send Ai lian yiyi and sutini go home
and just nice mum called said they at Customs liao
want me to fetch them
but since I duno the way...and just nice Ai lian yiyi noe, so she be the guide. but frankly speaking she also blur blur one...
somehow managed to find my parents and so proceed to send yiyi sutini home 1st then go home.
Parents told me, their food expenses all these including my DVD, all free one
cause they at casino keep winning at the jackpot machines.
owell...
just finished watching 命中注定我爱你 around 15mins ago like that
I say...the show is nice...so I have to buy it
but ppl all say youtube youku or whatever have the show
yaaa have. but quality pure KNS. Watch liao buay song so have to buy
wonder will friday be a free day for me or not...go out buy and sun bian grab a pair of swimming shorts
maybe evening can go take a dip. but if need to work, of course work comes 1st lah. no money no talk
now just awaiting tomorrow.
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:15 PM