#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#
Friday, August 21, 2009
Hooo Today the DSP UT3 TOTAL CHUI LIAO LAH I think i left around 70% of the paper blank DUNO HOW TO DO AT ALL only thing i noe is the partial fractions and transfer functions zzz if this one i can get a C I sure happy dao like no tomorrow lucky my UT1 got a C+ and UT2 B though I have no idea how I can even get a B when my class pros only got C+ =.= overall can pass but still I wan my UT3 get at least a C
Monday double UT Data sensor and Digital Communications and I have yet to start writing down my notes yet zz tomorrow have to chiong liao canot anyhow play play Data sensor I aiming for A one Digital B happy liao
Tuesday Data communications this also canot anyhow play play aiming for B+ sunday then copy that
so what on earth I did today? PLAY PLAY PLAYYYYYY what? Dragonica of course hehe my Gladiator now lvl 35 lo woooo 5 more lvls then can 2nd job advance to Myrmidon haaaa
Was hoping to expand X-StOrM to Dragonica as well... but... I need their support. no point in creating a guild with only me around plus need a official acknowledge from them also me the old old member already in the archives of X-StOrM xD
Oyea came across a vid of a Myrmidon soloing Lavalon that is crazyyy Btw, Lavalon is about the equivalent of Zakum in maplesea Drops legendary itemsss *Drool* watchhh
Ah hao and pris lai join me in Dragonica lah... Sun bian drag others in also >_<
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::10:11 PM
Profile ;
[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it