Sunday, July 5, 2009
Back from work ahhh
Let's start from yesterday
Work at Park Royal Hotel through reccomendation from Song Hui
Worked wif Hong Yuan, Tiffany, Wing Yan and tif's fren
5 waiters waitress for banquet
And my work is damm `~!@#$%^&*
From serving drinks at the ballrom there
Kena drag away to downstairs buffet
Have to help out there cause they shortage of hands
zzz
and there is tough work
keep clearing plates serve drinks
aaaaaa is not fun at all
finished work at 11pm
by the time i reach home
12.40am
bathe finish 1am and have to sleep asap
next day need go sentosa work and need report before 9am
really is...
so today woke up at 6am
with aching arms but already used to it due to training
and off to sentosa I go at 7am
reached there just nice 8.30am and wait wait for office door to open at fort siloso
and my 1st day of job training begins
from 10am to 11.45am I am free to roam about Fort Siloso and have to look at all the different exhibitions
12pm lunch and damm
the foodcourt price is sooo ex
1 packet of chicken rice $5.50
staff discount 20% $4.40...
Still very ex
next time I am bringing my own food or buy from outside bring in
then at 1pm had to go to the different forts to observe how it operates for my next OJT I have to do it.
Do until 6pm go back office wait for debrief.
by then 7.30pm liao....
supposed to be finished at 6.45pm
but since the rain was so heavy
closing down of the other attractions took a longer time
Still...
I think this sentosa job is sooo much better than compared to being a waiter
ahhh
2mr class again
duno can sleep or not sia...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::10:40 PM