Saturday, April 11, 2009
As she was about to enter the lift
Something just came over me
I rushed up to her, grab her hand and stopped her
"I.. I.."
words just stuttered from my mouth
I can't do it
I turned around and started walking out of the block
No
This is not it
This is not how I wanted it
No I did not want to end it this way
I turned around and faced her
Eye to eye
"I like you"
"What..?" was what she said
"No. Listen to me first. Listen to what I have to say.
I like you. Not as a friend. Not as a fellow brother. But as a person who has fallen in love with you. All these while, I have always been looking at you. Looking at what you are doing, what you are eating, what you are watching. All these while....
Yes I know today is your birthday. Must have been a bad birthday present from me huh? Haha. But I'm sorry. I am taking a big risk here to tell you my true feelings knowing that our relationship can never be the same again. But I just have to say it. I do not have much time.Who knows when will be the next time we can even get to talk as usual.
You don't have to give me an answer right now. But...even if you choose not to accept me as your partner, I hope that you would forget about this matter. Forget about this whole thing that happen. And we can still be friends."
Her eyes were staring into mine. Her glance just piercing right through my body. I couldn't bear to look at her directly.
But her lips...
They were about to say something
My heart started pounding faster than ever
I braced myself as the words start to come out from her mouth
"I..."
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:30 PM