Sunday, March 15, 2009
Today went out to watch movie at Orchard Cineleisure
With Xian Long and Wai Siong
Movie is Dragonball Evolution
My comments about the show..
Really is Evolution
Dragonball Evolution for the worse
Main thing about what makes Dragonball nice to watch is the fight scene
But this leh...
Zzz
Only like 3mins of good Ki battle
Nothing else liao
Haizz...
Then later we went to the IT roadshow at Suntec
Gosh...
Is freakingly mad
Go in only ah kena squash like bugs
Damm lots of people
Supposed to be aircon
Become like dessert
Then walk walk saw cheryl working there
really qiao
wonder who else I will get to meet
but saw no one though
Then halfway waisiong got seperated with us
so me and xl squeezed out of the place first
and ws called us say he want to walk about find keyboard to buy
so me and xl head to tower 3 walk walk
later then ws find us
then we settle our dinner at Carl's jr at marina square
and we wait like 20mins standing around before we managed to get a seat
and damm...
I have never felt so hungry in my life before
and the 3 of us did some stupid things
we answered their feedback form
see below

Just incase you cant make out what I wrote...
I say out
I skip the rating part and jus jump to the part where we have to write comments
Food and Beverages consumed :
Burgers DUH! and F&N diluted grape juiceWould you recommend us to your family and friends? :
Family no. Because they don't like to eat burgers. Friends yes.
Further comments or suggestions: Where is Carl's Sr (senior) ?
Restaurant outlet: Here la
Date of visit: The day you served us
Time of visit: 20mins after I reached
Name: [Jap words I duno how to write] But is translated as "Chi Chi Wa Ha Ha"
Age: A women's age is kept secret
Gender: F
Address: Beside Plaza Singapura
Contact no.: 9100 6800 (translate the number into hokkien)
Email: Carlsjr@gmail.com

And Waisiong added a drawing of the "girl" that gave the feedback
The jap word is translated as
Watashi wa chichi wahaha (I am chichi wahaha)
lols
really stupid sia the 3 of us
Then smth really unexpected happened to me
I vomited out my dinner
Seems that I was too hungry jus now
And I had eaten too full
Then my stomach cant handle it somehow
and ended up not getting digested so i had to vomit
lucky it was only a little bit but still i was feeling rather bloated
So took MRT and dropped off at Serangoon and took a cab home
I doubt I can survive a bus trip
Haaaa
Now at home sitting on my bed
Typing away on this post while watching Matrix Reloaded
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:22 PM