Friday, March 13, 2009
Friday the 13th
Really does live up to it's reputation
Lets begin
Had driving lesson today
And I have no idea how many times my engine stalled
Then go Hougang mall meet up with Waisiong and Xian Long for dinner
Expected them to be late and I am waiting alone like a goondu wif my stomach growling
Then when going to the bus stop to wait for bus
I told WS to hurry up and go
If not wait bus appear behind then we still far away from bus stop
And true enough ah
87 is right behind 72 and we missed the bus =.=
And we are late for the E-trial by 5mins which I shd have already finished half of 1 of the test
And do halfway
The Server crashed =.=
20 mins gone jus waiting for the freaking server to recover which it nv did
And I had to change place to another com to use the powerpoint ver
And beside me were 2 indians which dun smell so nice at all
Lucky for the 2nd session, the server recovered so I no need to stick with lousy power point and sit beside ppl with smell I don't like at all
Zzz
Now have to make sure tomorrow I pass FTT
I don't want to take another 1...
Freakingly irritating
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:30 PM