Sunday, March 22, 2009
Finally over
Inter-Tertiary Judo Championships 09
I got a Silver 2nd place, for my category
2nd kyu to 1st Dan Lightweight under 60kg
zzz
damm fked up
I got my face smashed into the floor
Got punched in the face
Had my knee gotten kicked and smashed like nobody's business
and
I have scratches on my chest
Now my gi is full of the blood due to the scratches
What i can say about the competition ah...
COCK UP
PURE COCK UP
Really freaking pure sai
Let's start with mine...
My match for the finals Gold Siver medal bout
my opponent committed duno how many fouls
But the freaking referee blind
Match continue on
WTF
because of that I lost a shot at the gold medal
Then later on at another person's match
Person A threw Person B so person A got the point
But the scoreboard keepers put the score wrongly
And at end of match Person B won because of the cock up
Person A complain also no use
Then another match...
1 person I think he tore his knee muscle or broke his leg or whatever
NO MEDICS
Everyone around all only know how to ask you ok or not
Thats all
Where are the ambulances?
NONE
Only 1 guy who seemed to noe first aid help
Thats all?!
another COCK UP
Then ah...
Because there is no golden score incase of a draw
In the team event, it keeeeps on dragging and dragging because of the draws
End up many ppl canot go home early
The refereees all damm blur and big time KAYU
They all can seriously go and DIE
nbcb
RP results: Silver Medal 2nd kyu to 1st Dan men Lightweight under 60kg (me)
Bronze Medal 4th to 3rd kyu men Openweight (Muhd)
No vids this time round
will try to upload photos ASAP once i receive it from Kevin
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::8:33 PM