Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Ok
Today's lesson wasn't that bad I guess...
My instructor
Mr. Sim Chin Chye
Isin't really that old lahh
He still got hair
lols
Wa today for my body condition ah...
Baddd
Aching about everywhere
Especially my back
think I overstretched my muscles or what
Move abit pain
Lucky still can sit properly to drive
So today
Drive around in circuits
All in 1st gear
And Mr. Sim told me to book my FTT asap
otherwise ah...later got alot of troubles...
Guess that either tomorrow or friday will have to go and book le
Including my E-trial
Review of today's lesson
Turning is ok
Though Sharp bends is still not that smooth
my braking still too hard
but not that frequently now
Overall, I am still ok, no problems
Then this friday lesson
He will drive to sengkang
where I will get to practise there on the road
and can change gears
woooo
mmm...
I will be home alone soon again
parents going to genting on Sunday to wednesday
left me alone with an empty house
ahh doesn't matter
afterall i monday got driving,
tuesday training
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::6:44 PM