Sunday, February 8, 2009
Ok
Post for 2 days
Yesterday went out with Darrell Foo
To my Chinese Tutor house
Haven't visited her and her family ever since 2006 May after the chinese 0 levels
Thats long lo
Been under her since P6
All thx to her that I am able to pass my chinese
Though my 0 lvl not that good....
Then when they see me
All keep saying that I am now very tall
I wonder...am I short in the past?
I know I am short during sec 1 sec 2...but got so much diff meh now since sec 4....
Then today leh
Went out with Tim
To go shopping for my Gundams >_<
Travelled all the way to Jurong East
To the Jurong Entertainment centre there
And very good...
The place closed down liao
ZZZZZZZZZZZ
Go all the way there for nth
Ma de...
Then try luck at IMM
Popular
Found the ones that I wanted
But decided to go boon lay Jurong Point to see more incase is cheaper
See and see
Still more ex
Then go back to IMM and buy lo
Bought Arios and Cherudim Gundam 1/144 HG
Total is $53 after 10% discount
Then Tim bought Overflag MS
And
He coming to stay overnight tomorrow
To finish his Overflag MS
Woo
Company finally
So I won't be alone at home
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::7:03 PM