Monday, February 2, 2009
Hooooo
Today is the 1st lesson of my driving lesson
Overall
I would say is fun
But
My braking need some work
Cause I tend to step too hard on the break causing the car to jerk forward
And damm
I get to try out 2 rounds of circuit
Fun lehhh
And like ppl always say
It looks simple, but behind the wheel is much more complicated than you think
Which I really have to agree
My instructor is supposed to be Mr. Sim i think
But he was on leave today
So Mr. Chua took over his duty today
And I would say that Mr. Chua is a good teacher
Ok..Maybe I am jumping to conclusions too fast..
Cause I have yet to experience Mr. Sim teachings
And here
2 pictures of the car that I will be handling for the rest of my lessons
Told mum to buy 4D later on the numbers
Heeex

.jpg)
Can't wait for wednesday lesson
AHhhh
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::3:45 PM