Thursday, February 19, 2009
Hoo
Yesterday went out alone
to Kovan Heartland Mall
To their Hobby Point
It was stated that is has been there since last year duno when
But duno why I nv notice it at all
Until yesterday i went
then know why liao...
It is in between some girls shop
and at the far end
Of course I nv noticed it at all lahh
Zzz
But expected ah...
There really very small...
cramped
and dun have the models that I want
So...
Fly to Sengkang Compass point
Popular 1st
since I buying printer ink also
And damm
I found it >_<
0 raiser and 00 gundam
WOoo
And best ah
the price is cheap
Nett price is the same as what Hobby Point is offering right now during discount
somemore plus popular member card 10% off
even more cheap
0 raiser - $17.95
After popular dis - $16.15
00 gundam - $21.95
After popular dis - $19.75
Damm worth it
Nah. The 2 models
.jpg)
And I managed to complete 0 raiser
But i have yet to paint finish a few parts yet

I won't be starting on 00 gundam yet
Cause I am lacking outline markers and paint
Wait till next week go out with rudy and tim then buy if got stock
And tadah
My 00 series collection so far
Orange - Arios
Green - Cherudim
The airplane - 0 raiser
.jpg)
I still lack of GN Archer and Seravee gundam
Then is what I call the complete collection of Celestial Being Mobile Suits for Season 2
Ahhh
Now rotting away
While waiting till 4.30 like that
Go hougang point meet Rudy and Muhd
Buy food
Gona have a BBQ later at East Coast
Judo IG
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::3:12 PM