Saturday, January 31, 2009
Ok
Like I have stated in my previous post
Today I went out to visit my P5 to P6 form teacher
But not alone of course
Went with
Darrell foo, Wee chye and Jun Wen.
And as usual
Darrell is late
So decided to go walk about at Heartland Mall
Then bumped into Xian Long
Seems that he is going to another friend's house visiting
Then met Gabriel at Ms.Voon place
He about the same as last time
A Joker
Then keep talking and talking
Bout 4pm like we go off liao
Darrell, Jun Wen, Wee chye and me go bowling
But as Darrell has smth on later
he nv bowl but jus watch the 3 of us playing
Played 4 games
Then beside me got this family of 3
Father mother and son
The son to me ah...
Is rather fat
And he very pro
Duno how on earth he can throw the ball to another unoccupied lane
And he ran on the lane to chase after the ball
And expected
BOOM
he fell down
and started crying
and parents scold him liao
lols
somehow ah
that boy
rather remind me of a spoiled child
but after hearing the parents ah
they are the rather strict type
Ahhh
Chinese tutor jus called me
Saying that tomorrow the meeting have to be postponed to next week sat
I have no problems with that.
only that this time i got more elders around to wish
Oya
before signing off
I was reading a manga
and I saw this rather interesting phrase
The Irish Poet, Oscar Wilde wrote this line in his play,
"An Ideal Husband"...
"I suppose that when a man has once loved a woman, he will do anything for her,
except continue to love her."
lols
I would have to agree on this
For my own part that is
haha
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::10:03 PM