Thursday, December 11, 2008
Today....
Duno what sia
A string of events all happen on this day
Let's begin
Today module
Lesson is on Inverse Laplace
HELL I can tell you
The worksheet qns all pure sai
Alot of qns all answer wrong
Haizz
Duno can get my A or not...
Then UT 4 for Communication systems
Gosh
The qns all very straight forward!!!
I did the entire paper
But...
There is no moderation for this paper
Then
at night need go Ubi
got E-trial test
And damm sia
I see...
TONS OF INDIANS
About 7/8 of the people there
Indians
Out of 10 indians, 1 is not indian
Goshhh
Then ah
Damm funny sia
The invigilator kee siao
Why?
Cause all the indians there are all like IDIOTS?
LOLS
Ok lah...
I dun mean to be mean
But it is damm true
How to use a mouse?
How do I start?
Why the mouse canot click?
What is this?
What is my login ID?
Can you click for me?
ETC ETC ETC
I really buay tahan
LOL
Did 5 papers in total
Final 4 paper is redo one
Score
96%
96%
100%
100%
96%
Wootssss
If I can get this score 2mr for my BTT
I sure happy ahh
Then go home
Took a ride from WS father pickup truck
And me and xl drop off at hougang mall
Then XL accompany me to busstop wait for bus
When about to reach the Punggol Primary sch opposite the busstop,
we hear a BANG
Turn around
See a Bus 147 single deck and another car
Confirm hit each other
Then I see a botak man coming out from the car and walk towards the bus
And blah blah blah
Start liao
And expected
in around 5 mins
Alot of ppl all kaypoh go there see
Then I can hear the botak man screaming
"WHAT? BUAY SONG AH? NOT HAPPY COME DOWN FIGHT LAH"
Wow
very dramatic huh
Then 325 lai lo
Take go home
On the bus
I think I saw ppl lying on the floor?
wif others attending to them
Then when reach home
Step into lift
MA DE
I see a puddle of urine on the floor wif a cigarette stick
Ji dan de....
Which idiot go and piss and make the lift dirty
If I catch the person, sure wack him upside down
Then step out of lift
reach door step
and I hear ppl talking
turn around
see a couple being itimate in the staircase
Ah huh...
And here I am now
Writing this post
Before I end it off...
I AM NOT GOING TO CLASS TOMORROW!!!!
WOOOO
And I can still tell my dad
tomorrow is self proclaimed holiday
LOLS
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::11:17 PM