Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Okkk
Anime/Manga Intro time!!!
This time is all MangaS
3 today
1st one
Manga : Hatsukoi Limited

Genre : Romance, Comedy
Plot: The manga features a series of short stories about eight girls in middle school and high school, plus their classmates and relatives. Each chapter focuses on a different main characters. These stories are entertwined and eventually lead to a main story involving most of the cast.
Comments: This manga author is the same as the one who created Ichigo 100% and Lilim Kiss. Well, I would say this manga did give me a pretty good laugh but the ending leh, I find it rather distasteful though. But, I would say the author do know how to mix all the different characters stories together to form 1 complete manga.
Manga : Kiss in the Blue

Genre: Drama, Romance, Mature
Plot: Saeki Chise has no recollection of the summer of three years ago. Whenever she feels as though her memories might be returning, her head begins to ache and Chise stops trying to remember. That's when Tamiya appears before her. He has a familiar face and photographs from the traumatic time that Chise's mind has suppressed. He uses the photos to blackmail her into becoming his woman...but then Chise is saved from Tamiya by Katsuragi Kaoru, the biggest delinquent in class! Chise begins to fall for Kaoru, but his role in this situation is not as innocent as Chise at first believes...
Comments: Ok..This manga...Is recommended by Karin. The same author as Kare's First Love. This ah...Starting I read kinda off track. And it is just like she had said...What rape thing going on. But, I still would say that this manga is rather interesting. But I would not really suggest younger ppl to read this cause the story is much darker and mature stuff do pop up here and there so no reco.
Manga: Moe Kare!!

Genre: Comedy, Romance
Plot: Wakamiya Hikaru is a 15-year-old teenager who wants a boyfriend that'll protect her. She likes to read shoujo manga all the time. One day, she gets kissed by a handsome, perverted boy who she called the "Perverted Prince." Later on, she finds a guy who looks exactly like him, but the eyes are different. What's going on?
Comments: Ok. This manga really cracked me up. It is so darn funny and cute. Alot of chibi scenes which never fail to make me laugh. This manga ah, is more of the reverse romance. Most of those romance mangas I have read all from the boys point of view. But this is different. Sees things from the girl view instead. I would 101% recommend this to all to read this.
Thats all for now.
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::7:18 PM