Thursday, December 4, 2008
Now muching on my fruits...
and then off to bed
before that
Post 1st
Today
I got a lollipop
From Betty
Because I came to class on tuesday
Haha
But ah...
The lollipop she give
XXL
WTHH
I nv eaten this kind before in my life
See the pic.
Ok lah...
It looks like a regular one from the picture
But everyone is like...Waaa. How come this lollipop so big one?

And...Had a little fun with it
LOLS
This is Louis with the lolli
.jpg)
And this is Jin Hua with it
.jpg)
LOLS
I cannot stop laughing
For those who know why I am laughing
Ahahaha
Your mind is in the same frequency as me
For those who still don't get it
Dun pry the answer
I don't want to corrupt your mind
Ahahahaha
Then
There will be an upcoming competition in July 2009
RP will be hosting it
And.
Judo IG will organise it
Ho seh liao
July somemore....
Zzzzzzz
SIAN LAHHH
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::10:23 PM