#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
I am almost 19 And I still cant grow up in the head!!! My mentality is still that of a kid huh? I still can get psyched all over cartoons
Did some surfing on the net And damm 90s cartoons still rock big time
Post afew of which I watched before In the past 10 years? Or maybe 15
Extreme Dinosaurs
Mummies Alive
Street Sharks
Extreme Ghostbusters
And here The legacy of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Opening themes
80~90s
2003
Cant remember when did Fast Forward came out
08
Back to the sewers
Man... All the 90s songs for cartoons They Rock big time Look at all the cartoons now their songs and such Damm cheesy And I don't really understand the story also Except for Avatar, Aang the last airbender Damm that is nice
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::6:35 PM
Profile ;
[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it