Sunday, December 28, 2008
Anime/Manga Intro time!!!
Manga: Salad Days

Genre: Romance, Slice of Life
Plot: Love is something that is fresh...like salads. Days when people experience love are days that will never be forgotten... These precious memories are "salad days"
Salad Days' main theme revolves around romance: the premise of the series is to tell various short stories about romance and relationships from finding love, to dealing with it, and the pain that can come from it. Almost all of the stories are standalone with one exception that becomes a recurring storyline at various points in the last two-thirds of the manga. While the stories are standalone, characters featured in other stories will often show up in the current story as part of the supporting cast.
Comments: Alright. I like this manga. Honestly frankly speaking, I do love it. This manga views love relationship in different situations compared to the other types whereby it will always end up all happily ever after. But no, this manga does not just contained that, it also does have elements of people leaving with broken hearts and all. Though the stories are mainly one-shot, there is 1 story though that continued through out the entire manga and I really do like it alot.
I would rate it 5/5 All thumbs up
P.S. Working on my new animation. But it does not seem to work out the way I expect it to be...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::8:29 PM