Thursday, November 20, 2008
Zzzz
Back home
Wif a sore right leg...
Today duno isit another suay day or what sia
Morning woke up
Stomach lagi pain
Duno isit the Otah I ate yesterday during dinner or what
Then walking to sch leh
I can feel my right foot like crick criak like that
And my knee joint is acting up again
To make it simple
I am a lame man
Haaa
Today the RJ damm nice
Question : Did you see anyone or some classmates in your class whom you want to help (for example, in their learning or etc.)? What are the areas you think you can help? How?
Response : A very straight No. Why? Because I can't even help
myself, how am I going to help others?
Areas that I can help? That is a very good question
which I have no idea how to answer also. Unless I am
sure of what I am doing and understand it, then and only
then will I be able to help them to solve their problems.
And I give a nice answer also
haha
Then 6.20 like that cycle to Hougang stadium lo
Supposed to be 5++ I shd be there running le
But today leh
Release late
Start presentation only at 3
Zzzzzzz
So in the end leh
Run wif the rest lor
And sai sia....
Just start running only ah
My leg pain like siao
It so feels like my leg is being crushed by ppl
Jus that very same time where during my grading
My leg gave way
Arghh
Then cycle home
With every pedal I have to make
I can feel my leg being squeezed in between the door
Zzz
I now wonder how am I going to run tomorrow.....
Duno whether can I even run 4 rounds or not sia...
Then ahh
After completing 6 rounds right
Rest awhile
They wanted to run another 2 more rounds
So off they go
And I limp to the borders sitting down waiting for them
1 round passed
I see KXL running past
Then Wang Luo
Then looking around for Feng Ying and Wai Siong
And I cant find them on the track
Why?
Because I then soon see Fy running within the stadium borders towards me
LOL
That is freaking funny sia at that moment
Find around expecting them to be running on the track
Instead she run inside towards the seat liao
LOLS
Then soon spot WS zooming past on the track liao
AHHHHH
~!@#$%^&*()_+
leg painnnnnnn
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:11 PM