Sunday, November 9, 2008
What is love...
How does it feel like to have that special feelings for someone?
Wanting to talk to that person
Wanting to tell that person every thing no matter how small the matter may be
Little things remind of that person
Being near that person makes you happy for almost no reason at all
Not hearing from that person, be it talking seeing or even messaging, feels like there is something weird, wrong and smth is missing?
When that person is sad, so are you
Want to go be with that person as much as possible
Think how often you laugh at their jokes etc. even if they aren't that funny
Just seeing a smile from that person makes you feel that your day is bright
The image of the person popping up in your thoughts for no absolute reason
What the...
Am I really developing feelings already...
For that girl...
Even if I really am...
How will that girl respond to it anyway...
That is another thing...
I seriously don't know...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::12:23 AM