Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Suay lahhh
Zzz
Today go present my Poster
And damm lahh
My Assessors
Are freakin IKEA shoppers
They know everything about it
Then keep bombing me all kinds of questions
And I thought that my timing was supposed to be the slack period
End up
I presented for like 30mins?
WTH
Zzz
Suay suay suay
Okie..
Just checked the comments
Advisor : ok. He interviewed staffs in IKEA and visited shops. He did good internet research and got good information to support his points. He used SWOT analysis in this PP project. His presentation was clear. Overall, good work.
Assessor 1 : Clear presentation.
Assessor 2 : A good analysis of the key winning formula of IKEA which is a complete one-stop centre for home furnishing. The SWOT analysis is a little weak as the argument is not strong.
Should be able to pass liao.
Seems that I owe Tan Feng Ying a Happy Meal
Haha
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::7:03 PM