Thursday, November 27, 2008
Now swallowing down fruits!!!
Well
Evening go running with the usual gang
Wait and wait...
That Kxl very smart
Call him, he can tell me he will find us directly at stadium
End up lehh
He waiting under Fy block
And come later and say we never wait for him when he say go stadium
=.=
While waiting for them
Me and Fy decided to start off 1st
Then ah...
The normal 1st round is a warm up, walk 1 round
But Fy...
Decided to run that round 1st
A very not good idea....
End up ah for that round, I can feel the water gurgling about in my stomach...
But duno how
End up we run a straight 7 rounds
And quite shocking lehh
We are running at a slow constant speed
6 rounds we took only 12.5mins
And then later
Xl and Ws then come and start their own
After 2 rounds I think, Xl come running towards and going to pass us
So we decided to run wif him
And completed 3 rounds
4Km in total
Wooo
And I still feeling fresh
Though I now on my bed nua liao
Haha
Hmm
Thinking of doing a little experiment..
For running the 2.4km
duno how will it work out in the end
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:08 PM