Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Been like 6~7 days since my last post?
Finally managed to watch finish Kanokon le
Though is only 12 episodes
But i will post about it later on
Ahh wednesday song
Day off
But 2mr need go back sch
seems that no running today
Whole sky all obama face
How to run ah?
Then I spent some time digging out things which I have chucked away duno where
Found my Yu Gi Oh VCDs
And started watching them
For like pure entertainment?
Haha
Then also
I found my old Yu Gi Oh deck
And with it...
My 3 divine cards
The Winged Dragon of Ra (
Rā no Yokushinryū)Silfer the Sky Dragon (
Oshirisu no Tenkūryū)
Obelisk The Tormentor (
Oberisuku no Kyoshinhei)
And think back...
To my secondary sch days
Of how much time I spent playing these
And how much money of course =.=
Ahhh
10 weeks are almost over le
Still got 6 more weeks of class to go
Damm....
Time really flies very fast sia
Soon
Flying into NS liao
And it seems that now the sky is getting better....
And I not yet give my reply to KXL
He already say ok he will see me at stadium =.=
Do I have any choice now?
Guess not...
Owell
Have to wear my ankle guard go run
though it will look weird...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::5:34 PM