Saturday, November 1, 2008
The 3 Times
Past, Present and Future
The Future is what we are wishing for to happen
The Present is something that we are working on for to make the future happen
The Past is just like a mirror of ourselves, of what we are
In the end, all that we work for, is nothing but a reflection of ourselves
That is what I feel though from my own opinion
I always tell people to let go and move on
but yet
there are some things that have happened
Which I still fail to let go
For fear of making the same dumb mistake
I envy
those who can live not in the shadows of their past
I want people to understand me
but at the same time
Do not want them to understand me
For fear that my past would change everything
I wonder...
How long can I keep this up...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::8:39 PM