Sunday, November 23, 2008
1. whose the person who tag you?
Tan JingYing
2. relation between you and her?
Boku no tomodachi desu
3. Impression of him/her?
Fun girl, easy to talk to. A soon to be splitting image of her sister
4.If she becomes you enermy, you will?
This is a very good question which I have no idea how to answer
5. what will you say to the person you like very much?
I have longed for the day where this is happening
6. characteristic you like about yourself?
Hmm...A sadist?
7. characteristic you hate about yourself?
Can't pinpoint it out
8. for the person whom you hate most, you say?
Hoho. This ah, I can say alot of things as it is not constant
9. what do people feel about you?
How am I supposed to know? Ask them not me
10. your crush
Ahh this I will keep it a secret
11.Pass this to 10 people.
1.Evelyn
2.Feng Ying
3.Jerrold
4.Jia Hao
5.Joo Teng
6.Karin
7.Pearlyn
8.Pris San
9.Siti
10.Tim
(So tempted to put Jingying but canot tag back...)
12. If 5 and 7 were together?
Total impossible
13. who does 5 like?
Someone whom I have no idea who that is
14. what colour does 9 like?
Almost every colour that exist other than pink that is
15. Say something about no.8
PRIS SANNNN
16. Who is 2?
Tan Feng Ying
17. Talk abot 3
Loves to complain alot =x
18.Who is 10's best friend
Best friend ah? I have no idea
19.Who is the sexiest among all 10
I won't say it --ZIP---
20.What colour does 4 like?
A colour that exist in the world
21. is 4 single?
Yup
22.Relationship with 1?
Shinyuu
23.are 5 and 6 best friends?
Nope. Total strangers
24. 9's surname
Err...I have no idea which is the surname for a malay. Siti Hawa Abdul Rahim
25. 7's nickname
Snorlax!!!
26. say something to 8
DOMO PRIS SAN!!!
27. say something to help 9
All the best yo
28. who does 1 admire?
Admire ah? This I duno liao
29. where does 1 live?
Malaysia
30. 10 of them noe who you like?
Define this like please
31. say something to 6 when u see her?
Waaa, when you appear one?
32. 10's spouse?
He is still young dammit...
Finished!!!
Did you laugh?
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:52 PM