Sunday, October 19, 2008
Woke up to an empty house today...
Other than me of course
I'll say again
Parents went to genting today
Will be back on wednesday evening or night
Sooo
My auntie will be accompanying me till wednesday...
Yeaaaa
I am so not happy over it...
Haizz
Today supposed to go jogging de
But leh
The weather cheated my feelings...
Rain from 2pm till 6++
Zzzz
And for someone's info...
I AM NOT GAY!!!
I am a normal human guy
I am interested in girls whom I have set the requirements for!!!
I am not interested in guys
Nor am I interested in stadiums
And I am not interested in CARS
Be it male or female
I am not a transformer!!!
I am just your normal guy who is a little above average
But that does not mean that I am interested in guys!!!
Had my dinner...
And I was forced to eat twice the amount that I usually eat
Gosh...
I am fullll nowww
So do what now?
Laze around till time to go and sleep
Tomorrow have to wake up earlier than usual
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::8:15 PM