Friday, October 17, 2008
Today another horrible day
As today module is PCB
Have to bring toolbox to class
Then when I reach leh
A.Firdaus told me that today no need toolbox
An email was sent out in the evening yesterday
TMD
I don't check my webmails in the evening
Then end up I bring my toolbox for no reason
And I was not the only one to bring it
Alot of ppl also duno about the mail...
Very nice of you to send at the time where no one in sch liao
In the afternoon
Received a call from the spectacles shop
My specs are done
Can come and collect today
WOOO
Good news for me
But ahhh
After lesson got UT
And best of all...
I downloaded the WRONG 6P
END UP ALL USELESS
and the UT LEH
Come out on the 6P which i nv downloaded
=.=
WA KAOOOOOO
ZZZZZZZ
Fail liao lah like that...
Then now wearing my new specs
My vision is sooo much clearer and brighter
Compared to wearing my old one
Is much darker
Why?
Because is grade 2 transistion lens
So after some time, the lens will become darker
End up my vision also abit darker
Now I trying to get used to my sudden bright vision
Ahh
And I was counting
Not 2 years never check
Is 4 years
2 years is because I changed my frame as the original one snapped apart during work
So lens is 4 years
Means my right eye only increased after 4 years by 25!!!
2mr morning wake up need go cut hair
Then afternoon
See whether going to Siti's place makan or not...
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::7:56 PM