Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Just got back home
Today afternoon went out to COURTS
For my PP poster of course
Went to Sengkang Compass Point there
Cause heard there got COURTS
But when I got there
I walk around the entire mall
See no courts
See the directory
Already closed down liao
=.=
Ma de waste my time go there
Then when I was there,
Got this guy
Suddenly ask me this question
"Are you a singaporean?"
Huh?
I just said yes
And he asked again
Then say yes again
Duno his head ting tong or not
I looked at the way he dress
Does look like a nutcase
Then took 159 down to Ang Mo Kio
To find the courts there
And again
I walked duno how many rounds
Before I finally found the emo place
The whole building is run down
Except for the entrance of course they paint until nice nice
Then go in snap here and there for pictures
When I got out,
I realized why I could not find the place when I was on the bus
Because the front entrance where they paint until nice nice
Is as good as not painting
Why?
because I see trees blocking the entire place
Until you canot even see the words COURTS
=.=
Very nice huh
And so qiao
When I board 159 go home
Is the exact same bus that I board to go AMK
Wow
Now wait for 2mr
Go to Vivo city
For Daiso pictures
Lucky got Feng Ying help me 2mr...
If not I think I can go kuku in the head
Since Daiso is full of mini stuff
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::4:39 PM