Monday, October 13, 2008
I have been thinking...
All these things that I have done
All these while all the efforts that I have put in
Are they a waste?
Are they worth it?
Is my hardwork even getting paid off?
Will it even be appreciated?
Will I even get noticed because for it?
I seriously don't know now...
I really do not have any motivation to continue forward...
The future is really quite dim for me from the way I see it
Doing all these things
Is for whose sake?
Myself
But all I am getting only is dissapointment
If my hardwork is really even worth it
To the upper power controling my destiny, fate and life
At least grant me the wish.
The wish that I have been waiting for a long time
Make it come true
But what are the odds of it happening?
It only brings me more sadness and despair
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::7:17 PM