Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Hoooo
Today afternoon as usual
Spend the whole day rotting
Then evening go out to Vivocity
Meet up with Feng Ying to go Daiso
Go there take all kinds of the products pictures
Just so that I can throw them into my poster
And well
Something did happen of course
lols
With someone touching here and there
Owell dun wan to say much =x
Then 7pm,
took train down to Kovan there eat dinner
All thx to someone I have to eat veryyyy slowly
Make me so full =.=
Then leh
took bus and drop off at opposite hougang sports complex there
From there
Slowly walk to the Ave 8 Cd shop
See here and there
Dun have any new shows come out
Haizz
I wonder how long will it take for it to appear
After that leh
Slowly walk my way home lo
Ask me why dun take bus?
I also duno
Feel like walking home so just walk lor
Ahhh
2mr will be a whole day dedicated to finishing my poster
And friday can finally print
HUAT AH
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:32 PM