Thursday, October 16, 2008
Finally
Changed to a new skin liao
Today ahhh
Damm sia
Morning wake up legs ache even worse
Zzz
Walk normally leh
Feel like a 100kg person sitting on my legs
Then walk down stairs
Is like carrying someone walking down like that
Zzzz
Get up from seat also pain dao!!!
But strangely running no problem...
Then I seriously pissed off wif these Singaporeans
MA DE
Morning bus is crowded very normal
But do you all know the freaking meaning of MOVING IN?
ASS
I get on board see all those tards duno how to move in when there is so much space at the back
1 freaking place enough to fit 5 ppl
ASS
End up waste time just to board the bus and wait for ppl to move in and the bus driver mus say then all willing to move in
Then the best ah
Those ppl who are seating down
When reach interchange, must you rush to get down the bus when you can see that people standing are trying to get down the bus ASAP already?
TMD
Board bus only know how to rush to get a seat
Then when go down duno how to wait 1st isit?
Of course u all duno
If not will still keep pushing others just to get down?
Then reach the interchange
Got this ass lady sitting infront of me
SAI
reach interchange everybody getting down, the standing ppl haven got down yet
She already stand up and squeezed into the line
End up my bag kena locked in between her and another person and the seat
Make me canot move at all
Freaking dulannnn
I just pull free my bag and jerked her away
And she gave me the look
I diao her back wif the black face and then?
Look away
WHY?
SCARED AH?
I thought you are correct one?
not happy complain to everyone lor
I see how many will stand on your side
Best...
Supposed to go running today
But!!!
Weather spoil my mood =.=
SUAHHHHH
Sunday go run then
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::6:05 PM