Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Back home
Supposed to be at home at around 7++ de...
But end up drag till now lor
Today
CHAO CLASS AHH
The problem is too siao liao...
I spent the whole night yesterday trying to do the worksheet
But canot solve it...
So suah
Dun go lesson
So today
I go library
Wait for Tim and Jee kiat come
Do our PP poster and then play game
Wooo
PP poster layout now all perfectly done
So now I left
Is management structure, history, comparisons and SWOT analysis not yet put into words
Then play all the way until 3.40 like that
Go eat dinner
After that leh
Prepare to go Dojo liao
Meeting for everyone
But end up
I kena held back for many issues until the entire training over =.=
Zzzzz
Now plan out what I have to do liao...
For the IG
Zzz
Since Rudy never do anything at all
Now I have to do everything liao
Woooo
I won the dare!!!
Lols
Told you liao
This dare
I sure win de
Cause I noe you sure canot do it one
Wahahaha
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::9:39 PM